Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Just scored tickets for Thursday , hopefully have a pitch report later , still about 3 hours away from St Andrews

Reactions: 1 users
Reckon St Andrews could get ripped apart if they don’t get some wind to protect it and/or get the greens a bit quicker. Players were bombing it in that challenge thing yesterday. Morikawa shot -4 in that 4 hole loop, which included the Road Hole, with ease.

Reactions: 1 user
02B60380-FD09-4304-943A-1E54F57A4580.jpeg
Pitch report , fairways dryer then a 5th day pitch in Mumbai , Greens plenty of grass on , running at 12 . Gentle zephyr blowing and people everywhere

Reactions: 2 users
Reckon St Andrews could get ripped apart if they don’t get some wind to protect it and/or get the greens a bit quicker. Players were bombing it in that challenge thing yesterday. Morikawa shot -4 in that 4 hole loop, which included the Road Hole, with ease.

Agreed Red. There's a lot of short holes around the old course that today's players will take full advantage of if mother nature doesn't sharpen her claws.

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed Red. There's a lot of short holes around the old course that today's players will take full advantage of if mother nature doesn't sharpen her claws.
Well Don, those fairways are like runways. Will bring shorter players off the tee into it a bit more I reckon.

St Andrews is the perfect place for C Smith. Set up for him. Big, wide fairways that run alongside each other to catch his wild drives, all the trouble is on the right and his bad tee shots usually go left. You need to be a real good long putter, and putter from 15 feet, a good pitcher and chipper. He’s got all of that.

He won’t get a better set up to suit his game.

Reactions: 2 users
Cheers for running the comp @scottyturnerscurse

I shall take the following future hall of famers

Patrick Cantlay 75
Will Zalatoris 75
Viktor Hovland 55
Abraham Ancer 40
Max Homa 35
Thomas Pieters 30
Webb Simpson 22
Talor Gooch 18

Total = 350

Cheers all

Shane Lowry 85
Cameron Smith 75
Tommy Fleetwood 50
Adam Scott 45
Lucas Herbert 35
Harold Varner 30
Min Woo Lee 22
Ian Poulter 8

Total 350

Wanted to compile a LIV team but they are all *smile*

90 - Jordan Spieth
75 - Cam Smith
55 - Viktor Hovland
38 - Seamus Power
37 - Marc Lieshman
22 - Francesco Molinari
18 - Dean Burmester
15 - Haotong Li

Total - 350

I am pleased to announce that the winning team consists of:

Patrick Cantlay 75
Cameron Smith 75
Tyrrell Hatton 65
Tommy Fleetwood 50
Seamus Power 38
Max Homa 35
Joohyung Kim 7
Thomas Detry 5

Total 350

Goodluck to those competing for the runner up spot. I think that part of the competition will be tight.

Xander Schauffele 80
Cameron Smith 75
Will Zalatoris 75
Adam Scott 45
Lucas Herbert 35
Harris English 15
Justin Harding 12
Jason Scrivener 4

Total: 341

Shane Lowry 85
Patrick Cantlay 75
Tyrrell Hatton 60