Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I meant Torrey Pines obviously.

He got the birdie he needed so only an eagle by Rahm will see a playoff.
Rahm has a downhill 53 footer for eagle, he couldn't could he. He had the same put in 2017 and drained it.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Well done Leish!!!!
Great win by a great Richmond man!!

Reactions: 1 users

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Good last group in the last round of the genesis invitational. Rori, kutcher and scotty.
Cmon Scotty!!!! A win here would see three Aussies in the top ten of the fedex cup.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Leishman on the 18th in the Arnold Palmer invitational playing with the leader Hatton is one shot behind him. Going to be hard to get a birdie as there has only been 5 in the last 2 days.
Go Leish!!!!

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Leishman on the 18th in the Arnold Palmer invitational playing with the leader Hatton is one shot behind him. Going to be hard to get a birdie as there has only been 5 in the last 2 days.
Go Leish!!!!

Another good performance by Leishman. Playing well at the moment.

Reactions: 1 user

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
Despite his form this year, not sure Brooks should ever be 45-1 in a PGA event, least of all the fifth Major. Will have a nibble e/w.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Leishman 4 under thru 10 at TPC - another good start.

All PGA tournaments going ahead, but without fans. Going to be odd watching TPC on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Leishman 4 under thru 10 at TPC - another good start.

All PGA tournaments going ahead, but without fans. Going to be odd watching TPC on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Event cancelled

B

Bill James

My golf comp has posted that its possible to participate and maintain social distance, leave the flag in, don't shake hands, and skip the 19th. I should have no problems, my driver has always liked to keep at least one fairway social distance from the playing group anyway.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Fox sports are great Aussie wins on 507.

They are currently showing Geoff Ogilvy's win in the US Open. I'm going to enjoy watching that cheat Mickelson's double bogey on the last hole while leading by one shot.