Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
There's a werewolf at Winged Foot, his golf swing makes mine look like Adam Scott's. He's 21 and as a 3 shot lead, I hope he wins it.

Edit

Wolff now a 2 shot lead after the 3rd round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can't bring myself to watch DeChambeau in/win the US Open.
So watching Aussie Hannah Green who is second one shot behind the leader with 4 holes to go. Her putter has let her down the last few holes, but has a good birdie chance on 15. She is the defending champion, come on Hannah, you can do it.

Edit

She lips out her birdie put, damn it.

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Amazing you only hit 23 out of 56 fairways and still win a US open. Terrific effort. Not a great fan of his but have to admire his moxy to play like no one in history has.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
What? You guys don't miss hearing "get in the hole!!!" screamed after every shot?? ;)

Hard to see DJ not win from here but hoping Cameron Smith can have a day out tomorrow and remain in contention.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What? You guys don't miss hearing "get in the hole!!!" screamed after every shot?? ;)

Hard to see DJ not win from here but hoping Cameron Smith can have a day out tomorrow and remain in contention.
Yes, it's his to lose, he hasn't got a good final day record in majors though. I've backed Cantlay and Koepka, they're too far back and would need a miracle, or bad weather the last hour or so.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Really enjoying watching Tiger and his son Charlie playing together, Charlie is a chip off the old block and is schooling his old man.

Reactions: 1 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Really enjoying watching Tiger and his son Charlie playing together, Charlie is a chip off the old block and is schooling his old man.
Just like Wayne Rooney’s 11yo son signing for Man United during the week, he’s got the weight of his father’s achievements to carry throughout whatever career he ends up having.