Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez Sagstrom made a massive error in the Solheim Cup. Picked up her opponents ball hanging on the edge of the cup for eagle, not allowing her opponent the time to walk to the hole and see if it would drop. Probably wouldn’t but still, automatic loss of hole.

Sagstrom and her partner went on to lose the match 1 down.

Ouch.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Geez Sagstrom made a massive error in the Solheim Cup. Picked up her opponents ball hanging on the edge of the cup for eagle, not allowing her opponent the time to walk to the hole and see if it would drop. Probably wouldn’t but still, automatic loss of hole.

Sagstrom and her partner went on to lose the match 1 down.

Ouch.
No way that ball was going to drop, Saga was that quick she was like a soccer goalie , funny thing is Korda lay on the green sun baking for 10 minutes .

Another great finish on the PGA tour , how good is Cantlay and Rahm .

Not long now to the Ryder Cup

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good to see Herbie on to the PGA tour
I hope he does well.

Did you hear about his travel balls up the other week?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I hope he does well.

Did you hear about his travel balls up the other week?

Ridiculous he had to qualify anyway.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ripper finish to the Solheim , not sure why but I always “ root” for the Euros

I reckon the women’s “ international “ team could beat either of those teams

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Got the monthly newsletter from my club yesterday.

They said Golf Australia was actively working with the Victorian government to open up golf clubs again on 23 September using agreed protocols etc. Hope so.

But perhaps more interesting, the newsletter mentioned that several sandbelt courses had ALREADY mandated to all their members that they must be vaccinated in order to gain entry to the club’s grounds going forward. Wow.

My club gave the hint that it was going to do the same.

Reactions: 1 user