Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I’m told Rosebud has a very good club feel , I know a club down that way that has zero club atmosphere
I have heard Rosebud is a good members course and its a decent track IIRC although haven't played there for 20+ years...

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
For those having a punt on the “ Open” I should be able to give a pitch report on the Wednesday ;) can’t imagine there’s any way I’ll get lost on the 10 minute walk back to the hotel and forget to file a report
G'Day Mr B, been watching Paul Gow's golf show, he was playing at Princes Golf course, there's 3 courses all along the same stretch of coastline in Kent, southeast of London, the other 2 being Royal St George and Royal Cinque Ports.

You're probably all over it, but in case you aren't they might be worth checking out when you're over in the Old Dart.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
G'Day Mr B, been watching Paul Gow's golf show, he was playing at Princes Golf course, there's 3 courses all along the same stretch of coastline in Kent, southeast of London, the other 2 being Royal St George and Royal Cinque Ports.

You're probably all over it, but in case you aren't they might be worth checking out when you're over in the Old Dart.
Thanks tm, yep booked in at Royal Cinque with a 4 pm tee off so I’m heading down earlier to hopefully have 9 at Princes , will definitely have a look at Royal St George’s

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
McIlroy and Cantlay - two of the best golfers on the planet - showing this week just how tough a game golf is. Even Scheffler too. Hit another shank apparently. He hits a few.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Reckon Herbie's short game rivals Cam Smith's.
Interesting tigerman-iac. Numbers say his putting and a few other elements are the equal or better. Maybe Smith has him covered for 100 yard (or so) wedges though. Certainly his short game is pretty good.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Surely Herbie is going to shame them into showing more of his 3rd round. He's got a share of the lead on 11 under, is 4 under through 10 holes, and all they are showing is his birdie puts.
Being the defending champion I would've thought that they might've had him in one of their focus groups.