Good afternoon.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good afternoon....

VP

Tiger Cub
Dec 19, 2009
Australia
and it is a pleasure to be party to this site. Thus far, a very interesting read.

Like most I am born and bred RFC. My two sons (6 and 8) are RFC.

A funny story, after the Cats won their flay 2007 my youngest wanted to support Cats. After a couple of minutes of discussion about him not being allowed to, I gave in and told him that he could. I told him though I wouldn't be buying him any Cats gear or taking him to any Cats games.

Need I say more......

Welcome VP and good work to retain your youngest as a tiger.. you've gotta be tough with these kids I'll never forget my dad threatening (not that it would have happened) that I would be kicked out of the house and disowned if I didn't support the tigers.

VP said:
and it is a pleasure to be party to this site. Thus far, a very interesting read.

Like most I am born and bred RFC. My two sons (6 and 8) are RFC.

A funny story, after the Cats won their flay 2007 my youngest wanted to support Cats. After a couple of minutes of discussion about him not being allowed to, I gave in and told him that he could. I told him though I wouldn't be buying him any Cats gear or taking him to any Cats games.

Need I say more......
Welcome VP, sounds like great parental guidance there. ;D
So smart kid, decided to stay with the Tigers of his own accord.

Welcome aboard VP. :)

You've done better with your sons than I did with mine but at least my daughter is a Tiger.

Streak said:
Disgraceful, doesn't one support the Roos! Hang your head in shame.

Welcome Val Perovic

A Roo and a Hawk. They've both seen their teams win multiple premierships over the decades while my daughter has hardly seen the Tiges even make the finals.

rosy23 said:
A Roo and a Hawk. They've both seen their teams win multiple premierships over the decades while my daughter has hardly seen the Tiges even make the finals.

Logic and reason do not apply to Tigers supporters.