who can write a good tiger article | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

who can write a good tiger article

collo78

Tiger Cub
Apr 24, 2010

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Out of interest Liam are you a Richmond supporter or have you joined to publicise your website? If it's the former then welcome aboard and I look forward to your input about the Mighty Tiges. If it's the latter my advice is that if your website appeals enough to people they will use it. PRE was never spammed on other sites to advertise it's existence or try to attract "traffic".

In regard to appreciating the article, as you think, which you've linked to, I find the sentence "The main focus has to be on the field and the time for excuses is up. It’s time to stop deferring responsibility with long term plans and rebuilding rhetoric and start showing answers and improvement – no matter how small – now." a bit ordinary. Long term plans, something we've severely lacked in the past, aren't deferring responsibility. The club has put past history behind us and taken responsibility and acknowledged it's up to all of us to work together for future success. To me that's accepting, rather than deferring, responsibility.

I sure would love to see us start winning just the same.

collo78

Tiger Cub
Apr 24, 2010
rosy23 said:
Out of interest Liam are you a Richmond supporter or have you joined to publicise your website? If it's the former then welcome aboard and I look forward to your input about the Mighty Tiges. If it's the latter my advice is that if your website appeals enough to people they will use it. PRE was never spammed on other sites to advertise it's existence or try to attract "traffic".

In regard to appreciating the article, as you think, which you've linked to, I find the sentence "The main focus has to be on the field and the time for excuses is up. It’s time to stop deferring responsibility with long term plans and rebuilding rhetoric and start showing answers and improvement – no matter how small – now." a bit ordinary. Long term plans, something we've severely lacked in the past, aren't deferring responsibility. The club has put past history behind us and taken responsibility and acknowledged it's up to all of us to work together for future success. To me that's accepting, rather than deferring, responsibility.

Sure fair call, I actually go for another club and like many others would like to see you have some success as its been a long time. I'm sure their are some very passionate supporters who would love to to write and thats all i welcome. I appologise if its seen as spam.

I appreciate your comments

cheers

Liam

collo78

Tiger Cub
Apr 24, 2010
rosy23 said:

Hey Rosy,

Let me start again ha.

I didn't explain my-self very well about what the big tip is really about and what we're after.

The big tip is entirely driven by public contribution as we want to represent real voices of sports enthusiasts.
We want to unlock the bunch of hidden sports writing talent such as the regular punt road forum members.

The millions of everyday footy supporters don’t know about these forums and only ever here the opinions from the main newspapers.

Forget about the main media, the regular footy fans would love to read the die hard opinions. There are so many great posts in these forums and it's a shame to let it be known to such a small base.

We want to be the voice of forums like yours.

As I said before any article that is written in regards to Richmond, there can be a link to your site.
Anyone who writes an article can be rewarded – My link

I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Liam :)