Good news on 10 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Good news on 10

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The Tiges were on the news sport.
Greg Hutchison said Staff should be right to play Sat night , and that Cogs and Campbo were line balls.
The good news was that Otto joined in full training for the first time tonight.
Onya Brad, Take it easy but hurry back. :)

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Yep, great to see Brad up and about. Having seen him in the rooms after a couple of the big wins, Hawthorn and Essendon, he looks like he cant wait to be back out there and feel like part of the team again.

P

Parker

yes great news
is this earlier than expected??

so now he is starting to train fully how long before he fronts up for coburg???
would 3-4 weeks be too soon?

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Assuming no hiccups in the next few weeks, you'd think Brad could play maybe a half with Coburg or the Coburg 2nds in about 3-4 weeks at a guess.

Just depends how his body copes with training.

Apparently this is Draga's problem at the moment, as he is playing on weekends with very little or no training during the week. His body is having trouble coping with doing both.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Otto wants to play the week before the bye.

The Club's preference is for him to make his comeback after the bye. The last week in June.

My preference as his President is for him not play before the break. So I am with the Club on this one ;) Softly Softly folks

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
looking at the thread i thought tim webster got the boot oh well ;D

good to see otto back at training.i noticed noithing about holland.hmmmmmmmmmmm