Goodbye Jeep | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Jeep

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Jeez i didnt mince my words about my feelings towards Jeeps in the members survey, but i didnt think theyde sack em

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Large sponsors are hard to find at the best of times.
Not sure if he'd come back, but gee Liddle is strong in this area of commercial partnerships and would be great to get him back. The Jeep s/ship would be a big loss.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Jeaps are *smile*...........happy to be rid of their Seppo crap.

Lets get a decent brand like Mercedes to sponsor us.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I doubt it caught us off-guard, well, not today. Club should have known this time last year.

Shame, whatever you think of Jeep, the logo was nice and inobtrusive on our jumpers. A good fit logo wise.

Reactions: 4 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
I doubt it caught us off-guard, well, not today. Club should have known this time last year.

Shame, whatever you think of Jeep, the logo was nice and inobtrusive on our jumpers. A good fit logo wise.

Yes we've known for a fair while. Plenty of time to line up the new sponsor.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
A big blow I would have thought, Jeep have been a great sponsor, will be interesting to see how quickly we fill this space or if it has caught us off guard.
You would hope major sponsorships are in negotiation from a long way out.... Benny strikes me as a bit of a greeny. .... how's about the Tesla Tigers:rolleyes:

Ps.... We can all go back to calling them *smile* boxes now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Maybe we should threaten to take Mazda off North if they don't play nice with the CCJ trade. Zoom Zoom Zoom.

Reactions: 3 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Sponsor to be General Dynamics Electric Boat who are the manufacturers of Australia's new Nuclear Submarines ;):ROFLMAO:
(just kidding)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
No more Jeep? That will be a lot of cars handed back from the Punt Road car park.
Maybe that bike shop across the street can sponsor us.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
  • Jaguar - Melbourne.
  • Jeep – Richmond.
  • Hyundai – Brisbane and Carlton.
  • Kia - GWS Giants.
  • Mercedes-Benz Vans – Western Bulldogs.
  • MG - Port Adelaide.
  • Nissan - Hawthorn.
  • Volkswagen – Sydney.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tesla Tigers is a nice nod to the Tetley Tigers, 1980 Premiers.

Reactions: 3 users