Goodbye Jeep | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Jeep

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
We have the Rolls Royce of the AFL, would make sense to have Rolls Royce plastered all over our shirts.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Has anyone heard from Caro yet..?
Jeep no doubt unhappy with Hardwick’s private life.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Has anyone heard from Caro yet..?
Jeep no doubt unhappy with Hardwick’s private life.
If that's the issue, could probably secure Sandman Panel Vans as a sponsor, with Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson as spokesperson, and a new theme song.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I've heard Latitude is upgrading their sponsorship to take the spot. Hope they don't plan on putting their blue logo on the yellow sash

Good Intel @BrisTiger24 Latitude announced as co-major sponsor, they are covering up the Jeep PRO signs as I post.

PS. Latitude's boss Ahmed Fahour was my boss briefly at Citigroup before he stunningly resigned after only 6 months in the Role and joining NAB as CEO. Don't blame him Citigroup were a basket case at the time and he probably didn't realize how much interference you get from the US so many hoops to jump through and regulations. He may have been told he had a mandate to do things his way but then found out otherwise.
Decent bloke from my interactions with him and he has held some high profile positions.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I reckon Jeep was a great sponsor. Joined us at the time we started to turn the corner as a club. I think it was a win-win for both parties - they delivered in spades.

Hopefully Latitude also becomes a great long term partner.

Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I reckon Jeep was a great sponsor. Joined us at the time we started to turn the corner as a club. I think it was a win-win for both parties - they delivered in spades.

Hopefully Latitude also becomes a great long term partner.

Puma were the turning point. BLK had us until the end of 2017 but went under in 2016. Puma agreed to start their sponsorship a year earlier and 2017 happened.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Puma were the turning point. BLK had us until the end of 2017 but went under in 2016. Puma agreed to start their sponsorship a year earlier and 2017 happened.
Personally, I think the turning point goes back to maybe our first year of finals. Perhaps the appointment of Dimma. But it was before 2016.