Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2020 Thread Richmond Vs Geelong / Game Day Thread

Every bit as immortal. We've done it. This is our glory for sticking fat all these years.
Ive seen the last 8 and this last 4 years have been very very very special, probably because Im a lot older and appreciate things far more at 60 than I did between the ages of 7 and 20 and having to wait 37 years between drinks makes you truly appreciate "the good times" and never take anything for granted.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
What the *smile* Ch 7. We won a *smile* Grand Final and you keep the cameras on Ablett? *smile*

Reactions: 6 users
My Mum is a Geelong fan, born there, and she has spent the weekend with us.

And I feel so sad for her because she was so happy for me in 2017.

I feel so torn. If only it wasn't the Cats we played.

I hope you all really enjoy the win, but always remember, there are some nice Cats fans out there.

Reactions: 8 users
Ive seen the last 8 and this last 4 years have been very very very special, probably because Im a lot older and appreciate things far more at 60 than I did between the ages of 7 and 20 and having to wait 37 years between drinks makes you truly appreciate "the good times" and never take anything for granted.
That's my story too. A little bit younger, but not much. Everything is healed now!!! This is the flag that has made those 37 years history. As Louis the Lip and Mike Richardson used to say, Third Quarter is the Premiership quarter :cool:

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry AFL, *smile* OFF!!
How can they spoil our victory with that *smile*, that just proves that it’s run by Handbaggers

Reactions: 1 users
I am absolutely buzzing. Through everything, we have prevailed. I wasn’t sure at 22 pts we had it in us. I should never doubt you Richmond. That was special.

They are struggling to call us a great team. To praise us. To give us the kudos we deserve. They flog themselves over Clarko but how many flags has he won? Same as Dimma yet he doesnt get the credit. How Dimma is not the coach of the year to take a Victorian team interstate for 90% season. Have major injuries and still win the Premiership is a travesty! They give it to the bloke that lost the prelim. Screw em

Dangerfield should NEVER be refered as a great.
Thats 3 finals he has done Sweet FA

Reactions: 11 users
Just a couple of quick duck yous:

Chris Scott.

Patrick Dangerfield.

Damian Barrett.

Kane Cornes.

Mark Robinson.

The Media in general.

All the haters who tried to sink the boots into this great club and it’s great players this year.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
We are a great side.
We sit just under hawthorn
One more we fly to the top

Reactions: 6 users