Tigers in the wild | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers in the wild

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Any sightings of Tigers out and about in the real world…

Spotted Tim Taranto at MSAC lifting weights over the weekend. Looked in ripping shape. If anything looked slightly leaner than last year but not an ounce of fat on him.

Reactions: 6 users

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
While ago now but I spotted Shorty, Broad, Lynch and Banks all suited up on Flinders Ln in November I think. Thought it was interesting that Banks was hanging out with the older boys.

Reactions: 3 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
While ago now but I spotted Shorty, Broad, Lynch and Banks all suited up on Flinders Ln in November I think. Thought it was interesting that Banks was hanging out with the older boys.
yeah, there is definitely some interest in Banks.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I had a drink or three with Noah Balta at the Sorrento Hotel on the weekend. Terrific fella.

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Saw Meatball walking down Bridge Road Richmond a week ago. He was coming from the Gym and was still sweating. look very fit indeed.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
My sister's friend's cousin's step-brother's mother's brother's nephew spotted Dustin Martin with Touk Miller, Brando and Ben King sailing around the Heritage stadium at Flood Coast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Saw Nanks lifting up the 2024 premiership cup.................................

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My sister's friend's cousin's step-brother's mother's brother's nephew spotted Dustin Martin with Touk Miller, Brando and Ben King sailing around the Heritage stadium at Flood Coast.
If Dimma wasn’t with them, it’s not true.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I saw Taranto sparring with Corn, he was smashing his head into a wall like a speedball, i was driving past, wound down the window & yelled out "hit him harder!".

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Prestia participated in a Pilates class recently - along with my Tiger niece and about 30 others so I'm told

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
A while ago now but I remember having breakfast at Cheerio on Lennox Street - Pushup King and Dan Jackson were there having porridge.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
A while ago now but I remember having breakfast at Cheerio on Lennox Street - Pushup King and Dan Jackson were there having porridge.
Push ups probably lucky he wasn't doing porridge, been a bit flaky over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users