Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• Want Melbourne

• Want Bulldogs

• Think Melbourne

• Think Doggies

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The more Garrrrry Lyon speaks, the more the Doggies need to win.

Reactions: 6 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Sat 25 Sep 1954 AFL GF Redlegs/Bullies. Who won that one so will history repeat itself ?. Doggies to gnaw the crap out His Lordship Gawn & His Cortege.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
This is tough. I hate both clubs. But I hate the Dogs less. But I clean up if Melbourne wins. But they've played once in a month. But the Bitchducks are chucking feats. But GoDees supporters. But Big Max. But the Dogs have only won 2 flags so another won't hurt. But my spring racing bank if Melbourne. But it's Melbourne.

I'm obviously going to back the Dogs so I profit either way, the question is how much. I'm 60/40 that Melbourne will win. So there's my answer. Thanks guys, you've been a great help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
With the GF being interstate, a week off before it, in a permanent state of lock Dan, no Tigers playing, has there been a more lacklustre week leading up to a GF?

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Very evenly matched teams.
Both have stacked midfields and not much advantage either way in the front and back half.
The key difference for me is Gawn and Jackson against Martin and English. If the dogs don't control big Max the Demons win imo

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Including this G.F, the last 5/6 Premierships will have been won by clubs with female Presidents!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'd be very confident of the Dees if they'd played more than one game in the last four weeks.

i hear ya,

but its equally likely to have them fresh and bursting to play and ferocious? I think on balance, theyde take the 2 weeks for Mays Hammy.

naughton and bont can win it for the dogs, and im assuming May gets naughton and viney gets Bont. 2 tough pricks on the wildcards is what id do.

i keep coming back to Melbournes' 7foot Dusty.

how could you stop Gawn?

I reckon, while Dogs are the most likely to unsettle them, Dees do it pretty comfortably,

If Nank played for Footscray, I'd probably be backing them

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Article in the paper about Goodwin's "rock bottom" moment when he was caught gambling on matches. No mention of his series of "Don't forget the good stuff" texts to Dank while at Essendon.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Article in the paper about Goodwin's "rock bottom" moment when he was caught gambling on matches. No mention of his series of "Don't forget the good stuff" texts to Dank while at Essendon.
It's a portend of what's to come should the Windy Hill Wankers get back to the top...
The media will completely do some revisionist history to the point that what they did will be seen as a great thing:rolleyes:

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
It's a portend of what's to come should the Windy Hill Wankers get back to the top...
The media will completely do some revisionist history to the point that what they did will be seen as a great thing:rolleyes:
I don't think Honest Jobe saying he "feels" the Brownlow is stil his went over too well.

Happy for Essendon to move on and leave it in the past, but they don't seem willing.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ffs. All I’ve heard and read about today AGAIN is Dudbourne this Dudbourne that. Gary Lyon…Barrassi…Stynes…every radio caller is a Dudbourne caller. Very over the bias.

Where’s Ray Huppatz ? Geoff Jennings ? Ross Abbey ?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Have managed to snag a list minute ticket to the GF tomorrow.

I've got a Perth Demons cap for $10, and a West Perth scarf for $1.

Go Dees !!!!

1632465084143.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Saw Lever interviewed earlier... asked what he did in the lead up to 2017.....
Didn't sleep much all week thinking about what he'd do stepping up on the podium!:rotfl1

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
got yourself a BBQ starter?

:))

Mum and Dad, may they rest in peace were Dees supporters, as are my brother and sister. I was the black sheep of the family.
A favourite uncle got in early, set me straight and put me onto the Tigers, may he rest in peace too.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users