Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand Final 2021 - Dees v Dogs

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

• Want Melbourne

• Want Bulldogs

• Think Melbourne

• Think Doggies

• Cheese Sandwich

Results are only viewable after voting.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Cooler morning than past few days, overcast, SW breeze.
Very much favouring the Dogs.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
See that imbecile Cochrane on the Gold Coast wants the GF played away from the MCG every 5 years. And that *smile* McLachlan has proposed playing the Dreamtime Game in Pert every 3 years.

Get *smile* to both of them!!!

Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
I have to follow a side in the GF. Can’t be bothered watching without cheering on one side over the other.

My rule when the Tigers aren’t in it is to go for the team with the longest premiership drought or anyone playing Collingwood.

But this year I just can’t go for the Dees, so Doggies for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
The love fest for Melb this week has been a lot to take.

Dwayne on SEN has been on the Melb train saying it will be fitting if Melb win for his mate Lyon and his boys ‘because of their love for Melb’. Then mentioned the same was for his Dogs mate watching him tear up when the WB won in 16. Then said the same when he said his Geelong mate tear up when the Cats won after so long.

No mention of the Tigers and when Richo Man teared up on the boundary line in 17 . I messaged SEN, nothing. It took until later on the week to bring the Tigers in the conversation when someone think called in to mention Richo tearing up and sitting next to him was Watson.

Still can’t understand the ‘hate’ and ‘acknowledgment’ of the Tigers these past 4 years. 3 GF wins and 1 PF.

It’s testing me. Im hoping for a Melb win because it’s been 57 long years and for my love for Gawny and that the Dogs won in 16 BUT.......

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Unlike Tiger grand finals, would be good to have a close game.
These two teams match up very well and their midfields bat deep.
If the Dogs isolate May & Lever and not allow the intercept they are a massive show.
They are going to have to nullify Gawn though!

Just so evenly matched all across the field.

Hope it is close.

But whoever wins we are sure to hear the narrative.

MELB lost because they only played 1 game in 4.
Melb lost because they had already played the game in their heads.
The pressure of 57 years was too much.
They only had Lever with GF experience but he was nullified by the Tigers as he was nullified by the Dogs.
Melb won because they had the 2 weeks break and were fresher. If they didn’t have the 2 weeks break May doesn’t play.

Dogs lost because they ran out of legs and Melb had fresh legs.
Dogs lost because the momentum they had was stopped by the extended break.
Dogs won because they played 3 tough finals .
Dogs won because they have had GF experience.

Etc etc etc

Reactions: 1 user

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
See that imbecile Cochrane on the Gold Coast wants the GF played away from the MCG every 5 years. And that *smile* McLachlan has proposed playing the Dreamtime Game in Pert every 3 years.

Actually i'd do it every 3yrs in Darwin.
Last years DT was one of the best.
Makes more sense to have there from both clubs perspective.

Reactions: 3 users

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
The love fest for Melb this week has been a lot to take.

Dwayne on SEN has been on the Melb train saying it will be fitting if Melb win for his mate Lyon and his boys ‘because of their love for Melb’. Then mentioned the same was for his Dogs mate watching him tear up when the WB won in 16. Then said the same when he said his Geelong mate tear up when the Cats won after so long.

No mention of the Tigers and when Richo Man teared up on the boundary line in 17 . I messaged SEN, nothing. It took until later on the week to bring the Tigers in the conversation when someone think called in to mention Richo tearing up and sitting next to him was Watson.

Still can’t understand the ‘hate’ and ‘acknowledgment’ of the Tigers these past 4 years. 3 GF wins and 1 PF.

It’s testing me. Im hoping for a Melb win because it’s been 57 long years and for my love for Gawny and that the Dogs won in 16 BUT.......
Gary Lying up on the podium makes me hope the Dogs get up.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Don't know if he's the first but Leigh Matthews went with this idea on Tuesday and as is the way.... Apparently anything Lethal suggests is great for the game and everyone else has to fall in line.

Wouldn't it be funny if it went to Sydney the year the blues come good and it was played at that *smile* hole Stadium Australia. ... if it still exists!

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well the Tigers, Vlas at least, going for the doggies.

ABC said he was surfing on Thursday wearing a doggies top.

Maybe no love lost between our players and the Dees.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Who ever is wanting Melbourne to win haven’t witnessed their supporters live at the MCG. They are unbearable.

Go Dogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users