GRAND FINAL T-SHIRTS !!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GRAND FINAL T-SHIRTS !!!!!

the golden

former hawk cheersquad feral : D
Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
Guys going the the Grannie a little note to let you know if you win , there will be a t shirt and they only make i think 5000 only of them they make tiger ones and crow ones but who wins is the one they sell the losing ones get recycled etc they will be around 50 dollars [unless gone up since i got my hawk ones] they are sold at the MCG SHOPS !

THEY WILL SELL OUT FAST AND WILL BE NO MORE ONCE SOLD , my suggestion is to get one as soon as not sure sizes they seem to change them each yr too my 2014 one is bigger then the 2015 one , i went down right on final siren to get mine should have got my friends as they had sold out at all outlets at the g by the time my friends got down there sadly i forgot to get sizes of friends to get theirs .

you can not get these any where else and certainly wont be able to get them at the open day at the g next day , the merch they will have to sell at your club will be huge i am sure they will have a party at punt road next day if they dont that will surprise me get there EARLY

get to the G early before the game too SOAK IT UP , ENJOY , see the MCC Que it will be HUGE , dont sell your tickets ever . never know when you next one will be if lucky you will be up there for a while

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
Cheers guys I just don't want you guys to miss out, sadly I know some will but if most of my friends here that are going get one I'll be happy as and I would also say to those that didn't get tickets get to the g when the game finishes they'll open the gates for you guys to go in see the concert and the players presentation to the crowd with the cup if you guys win will be tigers up on stage , and I do want you guys to win too

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
One day I'd like to be able to speak about Grand Final week and day activities with as much authority as the golden.

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
Baloo said:
One day I'd like to be able to speak about Grand Final week and day activities with as much authority as the golden.
i reckon you will one day , get there at 8 am tomorrow soak it up get interview ever few steps specially if you paint your face up and dress up they pounce on you :)

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
UKTiger said:
The only snag is us overseas Tigers have no chance of getting our hands on one of these prized tee shirts
if you have a friend going get them to and pay them back
2015 sold biggest xxl i think year before biggest was xxxl to be safe i reckon get the next to what you normally get or get biggest anyway in case of shrinkage etc thats only way i can think of how you could do it and if they do it right on siren or 5 min before if they are well in front they could get back to seats quick i didnt miss much doing it on siren as they get set up with stage while players dance about prob is if you are front row level one maybe tough as crowds come down to fence not far off siren and you are locked in if lucky shirts maybe still there when you get out

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
concert is usually in front of AFL seats 2013 they locked gates onto grass after so many went on but years after they left open so they should have made quite a few annoyed the yr before how they did it gf was over they should not have worried about the dam grass

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Better buying gear through the RFC Superstore where all money goes to the RFC rather than to the AFL coffers or supporting Bootleg operators trying to profit from Tiger's success.

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
My T-shirt printing business got orders this week from the Swinburne Centre - rush job.
Grey shirts with tiger logos all over.
Also printing 1,000's of Tees for the Yes Campaign.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Legends of 1980 said:
Thanks for the tip golden. Proudly wearing mine today
Thanks also Golden. I got 2, one for my 7yo Tiger son and one for me. There were no small left when I got there so the young bloke got a medium. So in about 5 years he should fit into it, but he will always be able to wear it proudly!

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I got one of what I think Golden was talking about.
They were out of XLs so I had to get a 2XL.
What the hey, guess I'll have to "celebrate" a bit more so it will fit.

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
caesar said:
Better buying gear through the RFC Superstore where all money goes to the RFC rather than to the AFL coffers or supporting Bootleg operators trying to profit from Tiger's success.
Not sure if the ones I talk of is a fund raiser one didn't stop me buying from the club too I spent hundreds after each gf