GRAND FINAL T-SHIRTS !!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GRAND FINAL T-SHIRTS !!!!!

the golden

former hawk cheersquad feral : D
Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
Tenacious Tiges said:
Thanks also Golden. I got 2, one for my 7yo Tiger son and one for me. There were no small left when I got there so the young bloke got a medium. So in about 5 years he should fit into it, but he will always be able to wear it proudly!

Awesome he'll get a lot of wear out of it

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Just bought the mark Knight poster, the Mark Knight poster t-shirt and the DVD from the herald Sun online shop

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
the golden said:
Guys going the the Grannie a little note to let you know if you win , there will be a t shirt and they only make i think 5000 only of them they make tiger ones and crow ones but who wins is the one they sell the losing ones get recycled etc they will be around 50 dollars [unless gone up since i got my hawk ones] they are sold at the MCG SHOPS !

THEY WILL SELL OUT FAST AND WILL BE NO MORE ONCE SOLD , my suggestion is to get one as soon as not sure sizes they seem to change them each yr too my 2014 one is bigger then the 2015 one , i went down right on final siren to get mine should have got my friends as they had sold out at all outlets at the g by the time my friends got down there sadly i forgot to get sizes of friends to get theirs .

you can not get these any where else and certainly wont be able to get them at the open day at the g next day , the merch they will have to sell at your club will be huge i am sure they will have a party at punt road next day if they dont that will surprise me get there EARLY

get to the G early before the game too SOAK IT UP , ENJOY , see the MCC Que it will be HUGE , dont sell your tickets ever . never know when you next one will be if lucky you will be up there for a while

Cheers, golden. Brother and I picked one up each off your information. Greatly appreciated, because we'd have never known.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
IanG said:
Just bought the mark Knight poster, the Mark Knight poster t-shirt and the DVD from the herald Sun online shop

Damn, they sold out the foil poster already :(
Got the other poster and other stuff

I know no one else in my family barrack for the Tigers but they will make great Christmas presents for them.

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
https://premiership-tigerland.shopdesq.com/accessories

https://premiership-tigerland.shopdesq.com/accessories/richmond-tigers-premiers---3d-trophy-keyring this key ring is my fav i have one for 08 13 14 15 they only came out i think 14 but made 08 as well for us this one i highly recommend for a key ring memento

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
se7en said:
https://tigerland.shopdesq.com/finals

I know no one else in my family barrack for the Tigers but they will make great Christmas presents for them.
yeah sadly they go quick check at hs shop southgate never know maybe some in actual shop

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I bought way too much at Punt Road today (not quite finished yet)
Having my first cuppa in my newly bought Premiership mug. Never had a coffee that tasted so good ;D

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
se7en said:
https://herald-sun-shop.myshopify.com/products/2017-limited-edition-afl-grand-final-record?variant=38187131585#itm=hs%7Cshop%7Ccontent-2%3Aitem-count-2%3Apromo-module-8%7C2%7Cheading%7Cindex%7C&itmt=1506851101161

https://herald-sun-shop.myshopify.com/products/2017-limited-edition-afl-grand-final-record?variant=38187131585#itm=hs%7Cshop%7Ccontent-2%3Aitem-count-2%3Apromo-module-8%7C2%7Cheading%7Cindex%7C&itmt=1506851101161
dam just saw sold out too use to if i see price its still for sale sorry

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
To buy off the websites says they'll take a month to deliver, I want it now!

the golden

Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
tigertim said:
To buy off the websites says they'll take a month to deliver, I want it now!
demand would be huge being the tiger army is huge may take quicker may not their are covering their butts chances are they cant keep with the demand so that maybe why it takes a month