Greg Miller on Fox Footy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greg Miller on Fox Footy

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Greg was on Fox Footy tonight and I was very impressed with the way he spoke about the club.
And also the way he answered peoples questions.It may take awhile for the Miller affect to take hold but I am glad he's with us.... he know's what he is doing ;D

He clarified the statements he made re the members not signing up etc, which was good.

He also mentioned IHO that he agreed with Eddy re the Swans and Brisbane extra salary cap. And Clinton Grybass mentioned a good point that it costs less to live in WA than it does in Melbourne, so then Greg said what about a sliding scale (tongue in cheek i think there)
but he said it definitely needs addressing. As I have heard someone else say before, these guys get paid so much that what the hell does 'cost of living' even come into it for?? Are they buying so much more bread and milk and using more energy in their homes etc... I doubt it.. and even if they were I'd be almost sure that they'd cover it financially!! Cost of living my arse!!

Did anyone else see Greg Miller tonight?

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I saw him last night on White Line Fever and i also was realyl impressed. Seems like a top bloke, doesn't take any crap and realyl seems like he knows what he is on about. HAs backed the coach, answered questions without having to pause or dodge issues, even that ridiculous last question made by some bloke. I think he is great for our footy club. Definitely a step in the right direction.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Well said Shawry, and you are right it was white line fever not foxfooty my mistake....

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Tigerdog: White Line Fever is on Fox Fotoy. I knew what you meant. He got me fired up and realyl believing morethan i already did about the club adn its future. He is a guy that gets things done and he was the best recruit the club got this season by a mile in my opinion. I am happy with Johnson and blumfield too though.