Guess our Pick 27 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Guess our Pick 27

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Ok, bragging rights to the winner for 12mths if someone can guess it.

Note this pick will be a couple later after academy players bids are matched.

My guess.

We will bid on Kobe Mutch and likely get him.

If GWS match though then we'll go for Joe Atley

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
My Guess. Someone we were delighted to see was still there at 27 as we expected him to be long gone by then.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I can gurantee you guys that hus initials will be "JR"

Jordan Ridley or Josh Rotham

We need a JR in the Team

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
bullus_hit said:
Rotham is a hybrid of the two, he's our man if the back flank is the focus.

We have heaps of HBFs or guys who can play there. Our scoring is our major issue: our greatest need is a fast, hard-running, mobile marking forward tall like a Gunston or Crows' Lynch. JR8 is forced to try and play this role but just doesn't have the leg-speed and it moves him too far away from goal. This is especially a problem now with no TV. Griff is needed to lead up too and present in marking contests, plus do ruck back-up. I hope Cal Moore can come on in this role but no certainty.

So maybe Battle or Kerr, or one of the other JRs if they are versatile enough to play F and B, but it all depends on whose still there.