GWS Poaching. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GWS Poaching.

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Need to start poaching some skillful players from GWS.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Need to start poaching some skillful players from GWS.
I've said it from the day Cameron said he will wait till the end of the year regards to his contract.
Tarranto (Edwards money)
Green, Hopper, Taylor
I would have someone full time trying to get one of that group to to walk over

Reactions: 1 user

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
I've said it from the day Cameron said he will wait till the end of the year regards to his contract.
Tarranto (Edwards money)
Green, Hopper, Taylor
I would have someone full time trying to get one of that group to to walk over
To me it has to be a free agent. Keep using our draft picks. We do one more A grade mid and some high draft picks around them

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
To me it has to be a free agent. Keep using our draft picks. We do one more A grade mid and some high draft picks around them
The issue is we miss too many champ.
Drafting is the best Cotchin Riewoldt BigV etc But unless they are a confimed as a top 5 pick. We usually screw it up.
I have no faith Blair & Clarke can Draft us out of this.
We didn't use our pick in 2020 and handballed it to Geelong. Holmes looks like a quality hard back.
Why handball a pick? Not confident? Not sure?? 17 other clubs didn't hesitate to use their picks.
While we were winning flags, our reserves were a quality outfit too. Dow, Ralphsmith, Ross, Collier Dawkins etc shouldve been 50 games Reserve champions by now.
But they are not. Far from it. Collier dawkins can't run our qtrs let alone full games.
I think a nice pick 5 this year's draft wouldn't be a bad thing. It will allow the club to prepare the farewell of our champions of the club Riewoldt, Edwards, Caddy and Cotchin.
Its been the best 5 yrs