Hanson joke | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hanson joke

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
A little yarn from the NT News here yesterday ...

Pauline Hanson and her driver are heading to a civic reception in a remote Queensland town. All is going well until they round a bend and plough straight into a cow which has strayed from a local farm onto the road. The poor creature is killed instantly but, fortunately the car and its occupants are fine.

Upon arrival at the reception, Pauline is still upset about the incident and asks her driver to drive back to the farm, apologise for the death of their animal and offer to pay damages. He agrees to do just that.

Hours go by and there is now sign of the driver, until as the reception finishes 6 hours later the driver returns in a very bedraggled state, cigar in mouth and clutching a bottle of fine French champagne.

"What on earth happened to you?" explaimed Ms.Hanson.

"Well, when I got to the farm I was fed the best meal I've ever had prepared from scratch by the farmer's wife. Then the farmer and I opened his own private stash of European brandy, French champers and Cuban cigars. Then, their gorgeous 19-year-old daughter made mad, passionate love to me for about three hours." was the driver's reply.

"What?! Why?! Did you tell them what happened?" inquired Hanson.

"I did exactly what you asked. I walked up to the door and said 'Hi, I'm Pauline Hanson's driver and I just killed the cow.' "

;)