Happy 21st: Mark Coughlan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Happy 21st: Mark Coughlan

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
I may not get much of an opportunity to post on here between now and next week, so I'll get in early.

As Pres. I'd like to congratulate Mark Coughlan on his 21st birthday Sunday, 20 April.

A fitting gift would be a Richmond win, 3 goals and a B.O.G. It's only fair and reasonable I think and just reward for his efforts. 8)

Happy 21st Birthday Mark. :)

It's a real joy, pleasure and privilege to see you play, even better that it's in a Richmond jumper. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Have a good birthday Cogs, and have a wonderful year for the Tiges.
Good to see last years wonderful form carry on again this season.
What a gun.

Here's a bit of a laugh for those interested. A few comments from the old Roarpower board on the drafting of Cogs. He wasn't greeted too kindly by some, but is part of the furniture at Tigerland now.

http://pub40.ezboard.com/froarpower77225richmondfc.showMessage?topicID=642.topic

Whoops for some reason that link doesn't work. If you copy and paste the lot of it including .topic it opens.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
it wasn't only people on this list or Roarpower that called for Cogs delisting.

I hope they all have the courage to admit who they were. There were also a few around who stated that RODAN couldn't go much further. I know it is only early, but those early signs are very good.

No it wasn't DIGGLER.......

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I guess people can only comment on players as they see them at the time , but I posted that link because it's a bit of fun actually.
I love Oldtime Tigers post on how to pronounce Coughlan. And it's good to read his jokes again, bad as they are, ha.
I wish some of those guys were still around on the board now.
Where are you Lenshearer, InForTheKill, Oldtime Tiger, Mactiger etc etc.
And what became of OttoFan who was destined to be the new media honcho at Tigerland?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Whenever I try and see those old posts from RoarPower they are mostly invisible so I adjust my monitor up and down and can read about half of them :(

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tigerdog said:
Whenever I try and see those old posts from RoarPower they are mostly invisible so I adjust my monitor up and down and can read about half of them :(

Rosy's link works fine for me if you copy and paste the address, TD. This might be a dumb question but what do you mean by invisible?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Well I can barely see what's written MT you know... invisible.

No what happens is it's like trying to read charcoal letters on a black background, I can adjust the sharpness and contrast on my monitor to read some of the posts, just barely, but every 2nd one I can't see even afyter fiddling with the contrast etc... It's no huge drama just thought I'd mention it.. and yes I agree MT the link does work fine just once I get there .... like I said no real drama

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tigerdog said:
Well I can barely see what's written MT you know... invisible.

ha..it was a dumb question ;D

Tigerdog said:
No what happens is it's like trying to read charcoal letters on a black background, I can adjust the sharpness and contrast on my monitor to read some of the posts, just barely, but every 2nd one I can't see even afyter fiddling with the contrast etc... It's no huge drama just thought I'd mention it.. and yes I agree MT the link does work fine just once I get there .... like I said no real drama

No worries TD. If you're interested you could try adjusting and using your browser's colour settings to override roarpower's default colours. Maybe that way you can choose contrasting colours so you can see the text.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I saw Cogs at training today noticed that someone had given him a birthday card. Wonder how that'd feel some complete stranger giving you a birthday card.

Happy 21st Mark anyway