Results of kicking polls - a sad day for Rosy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Results of kicking polls - a sad day for Rosy

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Here are the results of the two kicking polls I posted Earlier this Week.

First off, The winner of the worst kicker at Richmond for 2003 goes to......Pause for effect....Duncan Kellaway with massive 12 votes. (A box of tissues for Rosy please) ;D

(As Duncan comes up to accept his award, a parody song of the offspring's "you've got to keep them separated" called "you better get them apmutated"
is played) ;D

Second place was a tie between Clinton King and Kayne Pettifer on 3 votes. Ho hum.... who cares!

Now, The winner of the longest kick at Richmond for 2003 goes to...Pause for effect...Greg Tivendale with 9 votes closely followed by Craig Biddiscombe with 7 votes and 3rd place went to Matty Richardson with 3 votes

Thankyou to all who voted and I hope Danny will look at these results closely. ;D