Hawkins in isolation at the Hub! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hawkins in isolation at the Hub!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Apparently he's been shitting himself ever since he realised he'd be playing in a Grand Final with Balta minding him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Karma for doing the dogs act on Soldo. Laugh my head off he didn't play. Win lose or draw!

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
He doesn't AFAIK. But all the Tiger and Cats kids are mucking around together as staying same resort i.e little Cotchins et al.

All Tiger players with partners/family in the hub are at Royal Pines. The rest are at KDV Sport across from Metricon

Reactions: 2 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Hope he gets better soon.

I want Geelong at full strength with no excuses.

Reactions: 7 users

QRtiger

Tiger Rookie
Dec 8, 2004
I've had the same thing here in Brisbane. Sore throat and a really dry cough, its a real bugger.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I've had the same thing here in Brisbane. Sore throat and a really dry cough, its a real bugger.

Did your eyes shrink into little raisins, and move closer to each other and go a bit cross-focussed looking?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
He’s got a sore throat.
There’s only 2 ways a Geelong footballer can get a sore throat.
Catching the virus is one of them.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
They preparing their excuses early?
Either, lost because Hawkins wasn't fit, or 'Brave Tom gets cats over the line'.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
If that sore throat gives rise to other respiratory symptoms (cough, runny nose etc) that’s Porkin’s season finished.....Rona or not!
Even if he plays the preparation is not ideal.

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Hopefully he had the chance to spread it around to his team mates at the Brownlow too.