Hawthorn Football Club Trades FINALISED | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hawthorn Football Club Trades FINALISED

Re:Hawthorn Football Club Trade Office - CLOSED

rosy3 said:
Tigerdog said:
R3 ....... X Clarke ..................

:p

Hahaha dirty tactics
roll.gif

Did I miss something here??

Re:Hawthorn Football Club Trade Office - OPEN

HFC Official trade press release

Things are going according to plan at the HFC. We are very happy with the way things are going. Our current new recruits have already had their club photos and are training the house down. Hawthorn is now a very attractive place to be so if there are any other quality footballers out there who wish to join a forward thinking club with a very realistic chance of making the finals in 2004 contact Tiga, our recruitment manager.

BLFFC are interested in doing a deal to get Adam Schneider. Willing to trade J. Akermanis.

Mark Graham for pick 80?

RFC4eva: Might wnat ot try that one on the Sydney board not the HAWTHORN board. ;D ;D

shawry said:
RFC4eva: Might wnat ot try that one on the Sydney board not the HAWTHORN board. ;D ;D

Schnieder was traded to Hawthorn wasn't he ???

RFC4eva said:
BLFFC are interested in doing a deal to get Adam Schneider. Willing to trade J. Akermanis.
Sorry RFC4eva, Schneider was a prize pickup. This kid is an absolute gun. There is no way I'd swap him.

shawry said:
Mark Graham for pick 80?

Shawry, I have plenty of pics already. I'm interested in a quality forward at the moment like Didak

Sorry RFC4Eva: Lsoing track of everyone with all these trades that seem to go on.

Tiga: Am only looking at Mark Graham should I trade away Jason Cloke so should that trade eventuate that was mentioned on the Collingwood office board, I may come back and talk about Graham again.

Graham is currently not available for trade due to the fact that he qualifies us for special discounts in our insurance through Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency! ;D

The Hawthorn football club wishes to advise that Both Angelo Lekkas and Jonathan Hay are available for the right trade.

Very keen on Hay

What would be a suitable offer?

Bob, what are you offering?? I'm after Nick Dal Santo from Saints so we may be able to work a 3 way deal with Brownlow.

Im not too sure but with Dal Santo in the mix and knowing how highly brownlow rates him Id have to give up a hellovalot!!

In discussions with the Saints, Bulldogs and Collingwood right now in a blockbuster 4 way trade so maybe you can throw yourself into the mix, just check out the Collingwood office for the details

Brisbane would like to notify all Victorian clubs that N. Lappin would like to be traded back to Victoria. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Regards,
BLFFC

West Coast are willing to trade pick 11 for Jonathon Hay :)

RFC4eva said:
RFC4eva, I'm interested in Nick Dal Santo so we might be able to do a 3way with Brownlow.

If Brownlow agree's it would go like this
I get Dal Santo, you get Hay and Browlow gets pick 11.

Would you be cool if I go to him with that??

tiga said:
RFC4eva said:
RFC4eva, I'm interested in Nick Dal Santo so we might be able to do a 3way with Brownlow.

If Brownlow agree's it would go like this
I get Dal Santo, you get Hay and Browlow gets pick 11.

Would you be cool if I go to him with that??

Would be just about cool with it if im thrown in a player a Tall one is needed giving away Dal Santo for a pick is a big call