Hello out there! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello out there!

Son of Francis

Tiger Rookie
Jun 5, 2010
G'day,
This is my first post.
Let me introduce myself. I'm 'Son of Francis'. Why 'Son of Francis'?
Because as a long time Richmond supporter 'Sir' Francis Bourke was as idol of mine.
His fearless dedication to the jumper and his love and service to the club saw no peer.
Not only that, he and I shared a surname and he chose to name his child after me (another, but not so great Richmond player).
I have been a supporter for 48 years and a member for six.
Let me say this Richmond team, coaching panel and administration has got me more excited and committed than I have been for 28years.
With a bit of prudent of recruiting and a dose of good luck this club is destined for success and greatness.
I look forward to adding value to this wonderful forum and being part of the PRE community.

Thankyou.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Son of Francis said:
G'day,
This is my first post.
Let me introduce myself. I'm 'Son of Francis'. Why 'Son of Francis'?
Because as a long time Richmond supporter 'Sir' Francis Bourke was as idol of mine.
His fearless dedication to the jumper and his love and service to the club saw no peer.
Not only that, he and I shared a surname and he chose to name his child after me (another, but not so great Richmond player).
I have been a supporter for 48 years and a member for six.
Let me say this Richmond team, coaching panel and administration has got me more excited and committed than I have been for 28years.
With a bit of prudent of recruiting and a dose of good luck this club is destined for success and greatness.
I look forward to adding value to this wonderful forum and being part of the PRE community.

Thankyou.
G'day mate and welcome.
We look forward to your opinions on any topic. I'm sure you're an expert like the rest of us here. ;D
Just make sure you have a thick skin at times. And have some fun. You're sure to get an education. ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome aboard Son of Francis. Looking forward to your input on the forum. :)