Hello PREnders | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello PREnders

Danarchy

Tiger Rookie
Feb 25, 2008
Dromana
Hello to everyone at PRE.

Recently joined and have really enjoyed everything that goes on here. This must be the true home of the Richmond Faithful, considering the debate and passion you all show.

I'm a 34 year old guy from Dromana (home of the Dromana Tigers :clap).

I have three kids, two sons who support the Tigers, one of who plays for the local Dromana Tigers. Sadly, for me, my wife and daughter are signed up Hawks supporters :'(

I've done a couple of posts and am trying to find my groove, but I'd just like to say that I love it here and look forward to plenty of passionate Tiger talk.

Regards,

Daniel Johnson.

YELLOW AND BLACK!!!!!!!

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Danarchy said:
Hello to everyone at PRE.

Recently joined and have really enjoyed everything that goes on here. This must be the true home of the Richmond Faithful, considering the debate and passion you all show.

I'm a 34 year old guy from Dromana (home of the Dromana Tigers :clap).

I have three kids, two sons who support the Tigers, one of who plays for the local Dromana Tigers. Sadly, for me, my wife and daughter are signed up Hawks supporters :'(

I've done a couple of posts and am trying to find my groove, but I'd just like to say that I love it here and look forward to plenty of passionate Tiger talk.

Regards,

Daniel Johnson.

YELLOW AND BLACK!!!!!!!
Welcome mate
Get rid of the girls Danny ;)
Hope your boy gets a kick or 2 this year and enjoys his footy

premiers2011

Eat 'em Alive!!
Oct 22, 2007
G'day Dan,
I'm a "Peninsulaite' as well used to be Safey Beach now moved to Moorooduc.
If you ever go down to watch the local Tigers and you see an old fella named Ron decked out in all the Dromana Tigers gear, yelling and screaming say g'day It's my old man. He's as one eyed for both Tiger teams but tends to stick to the local footy these days.

:fing32