im new and really enjoying it so far.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

im new and really enjoying it so far....

banksie7

Lethal Weapons....
Feb 18, 2008
eastern suburbs
hey there very1 never actually new this site was around untill today wen i was reading the paper and it showed some comments of some ppl bagging us out on here i find it very interesting so far ive been i member for 5 yerars now i just turned 19 i love tigerland but have been really struggling too watch us latley cause im getting so many different emotion sometimes we are having glimpes of hope and 5 minute patches of ok footy then we wreck it with a silly turn over or bad mistake so then im frustrated im just wondering how long i will have to wait for joy and ectasy. On paper we have a very good side i think we need to start thinking tall wen recruiting insteading of clearing left foot defenders...... alot of pressure on wallace.

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
Is that you claw ... or in the least a darksider recruit with an identical allergy to full stops and punctuation.

Welcome to PRE banksie. :)

Skills

Tiger Champion
Apr 19, 2004
Inner City
banksie7 said:
hey there very1 never actually new this site was around untill today wen i was reading the paper and it showed some comments of some ppl bagging us out on here i find it very interesting so far ive been i member for 5 yerars now i just turned 19 i love tigerland but have been really struggling too watch us latley cause im getting so many different emotion sometimes we are having glimpes of hope and 5 minute patches of ok footy then we wreck it with a silly turn over or bad mistake so then im frustrated im just wondering how long i will have to wait for joy and ectasy. On paper we have a very good side i think we need to start thinking tall wen recruiting insteading of clearing left foot defenders...... alot of pressure on wallace.

Thanks for you early posts banksie; I'll make sure there's enough pressure on you to keep you honest here at PRE;
Dont be bashful.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
hopper said:
Is that you claw ... or in the least a darksider recruit with an identical allergy to full stops and punctuation.

no but its my goal in life to promote poor grammar. so young banksie welcome to this site. are you a brilliant great insightful no nonsense darksider or one of those useless inane silly brightsiders. be careful with your answer be very careful. ive got the knife sharpened. :hihi

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
the claw said:
... so young banksie welcome to this site. are you a brilliant great insightful no nonsense darksider or one of those useless inane silly brightsiders. be careful with your answer be very careful. ive got the knife sharpened. :hihi
Be careful banksie. The choices you make now, will affect your PRE life significantly! Put the sunnies on!!!

premiers2011

Eat 'em Alive!!
Oct 22, 2007
hopper said:
Be careful banksie. The choices you make now, will affect your PRE life significantly! Put the sunnies on!!!

Take it from me Banksie.
Hold your cards close to your chest which way you lean or you could be in for the ride of your life. :shhh ;)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
hopper said:

Welcome young Banksie or should that be padawan.

Freezer

Tiger Legend
Feb 22, 2007
banksie7 said:
hey there very1 never actually new this site was around untill today wen i was reading the paper and it showed some comments of some ppl bagging us out on here i find it very interesting so far ive been i member for 5 yerars now i just turned 19 i love tigerland but have been really struggling too watch us latley cause im getting so many different emotion sometimes we are having glimpes of hope and 5 minute patches of ok footy then we wreck it with a silly turn over or bad mistake so then im frustrated im just wondering how long i will have to wait for joy and ectasy.

That's the longest sentence I've ever read. ;D

Welcome to the darkside, Banksie...!