Hello to all | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello to all

MrMessyPants

Tiger Cub
Nov 8, 2005
Well I've just joined and I thought this would be the best place to start for my first post.

I've been a mad tiger fan for over 30 years and thought this would be a good place to share my views and listen to others.
Don't get to to many games as I live interstate but this looks like a good place to keep on the pulse of things.

I hope to be a regular contributor.

All the best,

MMP.

Hmmm, how do I put this nicely.

If you hang around PRE too long, you will meet Rosy, she has quite a reputation on this site. Part Dictator, Part Sadist, occasionally Feral.

Take my word, just don't mess with her or you will feel the weight of a Whole Lotta Rosy.

You have been warned.

Sounds like you speak from personal experience. I found with most forums that i've been to there are always a few people who throw their weight around as in everyday life, but I just generally let them do their thing but I will stand up for issues I feel strongly about.
I'll take your friendly advice into consideration but generally like to suss people out for myself. 8)

Good Luck, it is probably lucky that she is currently offline, other wise there would be merry hell to pay.

I suggest that you use the search option for a clearer picture on PRE's Rosy.

Hi MMP.  Welcome to PRE. :)

Unfortunately there are people who don't like the way PRE is managed and I cop things like that in e-mails and on other sites quite regularly. :'(

There are a lot of people and different personalities here and I can only try my best and hope the majority are happy.

Happy posting. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome Rosy,

Certainly I was expecting a different encounter if everything that tigericho said was true. But as I said I always like to judge people for myself and so far I have no complaints. 8)

MrMessyPants said:
Thanks for the warm welcome Rosy,

Certainly I was expecting a different encounter if everything that tigericho said was true. But as I said I always like to judge people for myself and so far I have no complaints. 8)

Looks like Rosy has taken her medication tonight, unusually calm. I can't wait until the morning when it all wears off.

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=12275.0

Luv ya work Rosy, and Messy Pants, ( I just gotta ask WHY?) hope you enjoy PRE

I've copped a bit of a battering elsewhere this week richo...I reckon you should be sentenced to two weeks hard posting on BLOS for trying to scare our new members away. ;D
I'm sure MrMessyPants will work you out sooner rather than later though and hopefully, despite your efforts, he'll find out what a friendly and fun site PRE really is. :hearton