Just wanted to introduce myself | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Just wanted to introduce myself

staffordsgal

taking it a week at a time
Nov 12, 2005
melbourne australia
Hello all
My name is Samantha and i live in Melbourne.
I try to get to all tigers games and am dragged to essendon games frequently with my darling boyfriend.
Im 20, manage at KFC, and love my tigers.
Cant wait to start kicking some ass this season and love this forum.

Gday,

Now your nicname "Staffords Girl"

does that mean you were the stalker/scrubber who once ran onto the ground and pashed Staff

Welcome to PRE Samantha. :)

Have you dumped that Bummers troll yet? Think I saw on a bumber sticker once "Tiger men make better lovers" ;D

Hi there
no no no i am totally not that stalker that harassed The Staff.
i also have not dumped the bombers boy yet.......... i am totally trying to convert him if its the last thing i do. eventually he has to see the light. :)

staffordsgal said:
Hi there
no no no i am totally not that stalker that harassed The Staff.
i also have not dumped the bombers boy yet.......... i am totally trying to convert him if its the last thing i do. eventually he has to see the light. :)
good luck on converting the bomber supporter

How to convert the Bomber Fan. Just ask him.

Would you rather barrack for a team of exciting youngsters, Lids, Tambo, Meyer topped up with experience, Richo, Coggers, Bowdo. Or would you like to barrack for a team of Hacks, Hird, Lloyd, Lucas, Solomon.