Hello | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello

G'day Thylacene..I'm pretty new here as well!...
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!
Happy posting. ;D

Welcome Thylacene.

Good to see we constantly have new people signing up. hope it doesn't occupy too much of your time reading and posting like it does with me. ;)

Carefull Thylacene, the first post is free, then you get addicted, next thing u know your visiting every day, then twice a day........
My Tiger fix from PRE gives me a nice feeling in my tummy. ;D

Thanks everyone - I feel very welcome!

This site makes me feel like the season is all year long, what a dream.

Go the Mighty Tigers

HellsTiger said:
Carefull Thylacene, the first post is free, then you get addicted, next thing u know your visiting every day, then twice a day........

Hi all,just starting myself, its so easy to get addicted. I'm up  to at least 2 times aday at the moment, if not more. Its handy having the internet at work as well as home. ;D ;D

Thanks mb64, its great to crack the communication barrier and start to talk to different PRE. it makes you feel apart of the Tiger Team. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

obieone said:
Thanks mb64, its great to crack the communication barrier and start to talk to different PRE. it makes you feel apart of the Tiger Team. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Have you wandered over to the general section yet sir? Have ANY of you new kids wandered over there? It's ever so much fun!

ClayBevan said:
obieone said:

Have you wandered over to the general section yet sir? Have ANY of you new kids wandered over there? It's ever so much fun!

ClayBevan, as a new kid (Gee I like that) I can wholeheartedly support your statement that the general section is so much fun. Its a breath of fresh air. Since tasting the general section my lunches are so much better. keep up the good work
Michael

Michael said:
ClayBevan said:
obieone said:

ClayBevan, as a new kid (Gee I like that) I can wholeheartedly support your statement that the general section is so much fun. Its a breath of fresh air. Since tasting the general section my lunches are so much better. keep up the good work
Michael

Yeah I've read some of your stuff. You've got potential kid, real potential. Just never lose sight of your dreams, OK? the General Section can swallow your life and spit out the pips if you let your guard down.

PS: when you use a quote, you can write down the bottom, after the last paranthesis, that makes it easier for your fans to read what you write. Just a hint!

PS: when you use a quote, you can write down the bottom, after the last paranthesis, that makes it easier for your fans to read what you write. Just a hint!

Like this?

Michael said:

Like this?

Um... not quite. Don't delete the first set of parantheses. Leave the first, leave the last, the words in between are your playthings, do with them what you will.

There was a time when lawyers were called "ambulance chasers", well Clay is the resident PRE ambulance chaser for the General Section.

In time, he will canvass you to call over to "Ask Clay" so desperate is he to overtake his very successful cousin, Tom Bosley.

But, fear not, there is a greater threat to your sanity. Cassady is the name to watch out for. The so-called Commander-in-Chief of all things freaky, he will woo you, stalk you, cajole you to join his band of desperadoes - but do not be seduced by his promises of power.

Rosy is the one who watches over all. She of the bottle of caster oil for what ails you; she who single-handedly repulses all evil trolls and mischief-makers from other websites; she who holds our hands, makes sure we eat all our vegetables and watches over us as we sleep. Rosy is all-being and omnipotent.

[How did I go, Rose-petals?] ;D

Roar34 said:
In time, he will canvass you to call over to "Ask Clay" so desperate is he to overtake his very successful cousin, Tom Bosley.

Hey hey hey hey hey, Tom and I walk hand in hand in the General Section. He has his thread, I have mine, they are for different purposes. If any of our new posters wish to seek guidance, I do encourage them to do so in the thread provided, but I also encourage them to enquire about Tom's daily luncheon menu.