Hi from Archibald | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi from Archibald

Archibald

Richo!
Jan 7, 2005
G'day PRE,

I've known about this site for sometime, but have only recently decided to join.

I'm an 18 student entering my final year of school :eek:

I just love the footy and have been a Richmond supporter for as long as I can remember.

GO TIGES! ;D

Welcome Archibald, I'm new too.
You may find this site quite addictive.
I hope it doesn't detract from your studies.
Go Tiges

Welcome to PRE Archibald. Glad you decided to join. :)

My daughter is doing year 12 this year too. There goes my computer freedom. :eek:

G'day Archibald.

Welcome to PRE! Beware, the site is very addictive and it's not even footy season!

I'm also going into year 12 this year, I hope you have a greater level of commitment to your schooling than I do! ;)

You could wander down to the General Section. There is fun to be had by all! I suggest you introduce yourself to Clay Bevan on the "Ask Clay" thread. He will guide you and answer the most difficult of your questions.

Happy Posting, Archie!

Sincerely,

Gyspy Jazz

Welcome, Archibald.

We teenagers are currently thriving in PRE. Not to mention the general section. Come and join Me, Clay, Roar, Gyps, Jools & the gang in the GS. The literary types have a firm grip on the General Sectioner's opinions, believe it or not. I enjoy being able to write well without being called a nerd. ;)

It shouldn't be long before you're hooked.

Happy posting!
Curtis E Bear

< Hello