Help! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Help!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I feel under seige here. Diggles, Laff and TF all in their element posting away and I am shattered beyond belief.
Where are the reinforcements who share my heartbreak? :'(

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
We share your heart break to this is just our way of expressing it.......how can they look so good early in the year and then fall apart but as they say condemned men often whistle on thier way to the gallows

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Its about time I had some support here. I was telling you this would happen weeks ago ;D

Seriously, I'm very dissappointed with the performance tonight and I wonder if we'll ever be a serious contender.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
They are basket cases plain and simple like their unstable coach

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Why did I even bother coming to the read the message board. Now I'm in an even shittier mood than I was before I started reading. I hate football. I'm going to bed.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Laff said:
but as they say condemned men often whistle on thier way to the gallows

Haha. :rollin

You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble. Give a whistle.
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.

Always look on the light side of life.

If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten,
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps.
Just purse your lips and whistle. That's the thing.
And...

Kick a few more bloody goals. :mad:

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
They have lost 2 very winnable games, they play Carlton, then Brisbane and Adelaide away. Any early season advantage is now gone, they will struggle to even finish 8th.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Why did I even bother coming to the read the message board. Now I'm in an even sh!ttier mood than I was before I started reading. I hate football. I'm going to bed.

Yeah it doesn't feel good TG. I know what Jason M went through brings footy into perspective and tonight was a fairy tale end to his career but geez losing still sucks.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
They wont get close to Carlton, and will be pumped by 100+ by both Brisbane and then Adelaide

That will make us 6-8 and buggered.

Time to start playing for draft picks

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Their will be a new slogan in the AFL soon:-

Play the tigers and all your dreams will come true.

*smile*.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I'm shattered but those comments are ridiculous. We are a better team than Carlton and tonight we lost an emotional close game. Just didnt fall our way in the end . We still get to play Geelong and the teams we beat earlier in teh year. We should still make the finals but fuuck me it is still devastating to lose.

Ray Hall, Rory Hilton time to see some Coburg seconds action i think.

|\fiora was actualyl good tonight but he willl miss with injury.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hey shawry are you pissed or just been studying a foreign language? ;D

The thing that worries me is we were saying last year that we had the Saints and Carlton to play and then we gave them about their only wins of the season.

This season is panning out a bit much the same as last for my liking. :(

Ah the previous post makes sense now, ha.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Sorry Rosy. Typing too fast and cant be bothered editing unless real bad. LAs two weeks were drunk watching tiges adn we lsot so thought not this week. Bourbons sound like a good option now though. *smile* it i wil play PC baseball.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Carlton will beat us easily next week.

There is plenty of money to be made simply backing lowly teams to beat Richmond, Sydney and the Roos last night are good examples

I'd expect some good odds about Carlton next week too

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Best case scenario:

- we've hit a mid season slump, lost a few key players but get back on track with some re-thinking in our coaching strategies and win 5 of the next 11 games to just scrape in the 8, possibly playing and beating Sydney in the first final and then getting done like a dinner in the next.

Worst (and likely) case scenario:

- lose to Carlton this week, get demolished by Adelaide and Brisbane, lose Richo and Ottens for the season and have 17,656 fans at the G in round 22 for the battle of the losers (Richmond vs Hawthorn), all the while persisting with King, Pettifer, Rogers, Hall, Hilton, etc. etc.

As for memberships, if the same old story unfolds for the rest of this season, eg. playing duds, useless game plans week after week, then Spud. and co. can rest assured the RFC will be rattling tins come March '04!!!

Promote Britts to caretaker coach for the remaining 11 rounds, see what unfolds and then act accordingly. F@#K OFF SPUD you complete DUD!!!

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
IloveNewman said:
Promote Britts to caretaker coach for the remaining 11 rounds, see what unfolds and then act accordingly. F@#K OFF SPUD you complete DUD!!!
oh yeah sacking the coach mid season has worked in the past ::).