Herald Sun poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Herald Sun poll

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I'm as sceptical as the next bloke about these things, but interesting to note that a clear majority (54%) think that Frawley should coach us next year.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Dean3 said:
I'm as sceptical as the next bloke about these things, but interesting to note that a clear majority (54%) think that Frawley should coach us next year.

I just want to go on record and say I DID NOT VOTE. So I had nothing to do with the result

;D ;) ;D

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
MC24, nwonash and Anita Frawley must have made about 146 call each. I should have tried harder than my 375 calls to the no line.

EyeOfTheTiger

I'm a llama!
Jul 16, 2003
I'd put more faith in website polls where it is one vote per person.
The RFC and Greg Miller probably set the phone on redial and kept pressing to support Danny.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
nwonash you are spot on about wasting money. If they held a poll asking if you'd vote in a telephone poll the frightening thing is they'd still get plenty of calls.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
RFC not KFC said:
MC24, nwonash and Anita Frawley must have made about 146 call each. I should have tried harder than my 375 calls to the no line.

The number of calls I made = 0

I would have rung less, but what the heck.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
g0tigers said:
I wouldnt say 8% is a "clear majority"

The Herald-Sun thought so. And in politics it's a landslide ;)

What I found interesting was all the comments printed - were highly critical and the poll showed that result. Interesting indeed

spiritofrichmond

" I have a DREAM "
Jul 10, 2003
Blackburn
The 46% were knowledgable Richmond fans who are sick and tired of the mediocrity that Spud brought with him.

The 54% are supporters of opposing clubs who know that as long as Spuds is in charge we will always be EASYBEATS