Heritage weekend guernsey? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Heritage weekend guernsey?

Yeah, I wouldnt have a problem with wearing it once a year against Essendon

Think the socks would need some work though, even just one yellow hoop would be better, looked to much like Collingwood socks

Suprised that the club arent selling replicas, thought it might have been a good way to make some money.

i hated them. i was there, and i found it really hard picking the players out, especially with the white numbers. totally agree with u, TG....burn them. (and while yur burning the guernsies, burn the socks, too!)

That jumper should be retired for ever for no other reason than we disgraced it yesterday and our performance was an insult to the history of the RFC and the guys who wore that jumper with pride in the old days.