Hey how are you? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hey how are you?

Rah

Rah, the Sun god...
Aug 17, 2003
South Australia
Hey everyone, I'm Rah, I'm 17 and a huge Tiger fan. I live in South Australia, yep enemy territory it's bad with all the Crows and Port heads here *sigh* Anyway I'm just checking out the online scene of Tiger fans, seems to be a fun place so I'll hang around a bit if that’s cool by you?

Rah

Rah, the Sun god...
Aug 17, 2003
South Australia
BAM! Here it is, please run away or sheild eyes if your affraid of monsters... Warning scroll down if your really brave.... Really, really brave.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Sorry I removed your pic. Due to bandwith limits it's not suitable for pictures to be posted at the moment. I have been asked to do a photo album of members pics, which I'll be happy to add your photo to.
Just need a few more to add. In fact only one other person has sent one so far, ha.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Rah : Welcome im also a SA based Richmond supporter, this site is great.

Rosy: I've been trying , will keep working on it, may need to get a smaller one ot send to you. Looking forward ot this photoalbum though.