Hi from Louisiana | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi from Louisiana

lsu_tiger

Tiger Cub
May 15, 2005
Hi Everyone,

Have been a lurker on this site for over a year now. Thought i'd do the deed and join up.

Originally from Melbourne, now living in Louisiana. Have been a mad tiger supporter all my life (emphasis on mad).

I'm getting more and more exited with every week about the prospects over the next few years. By the way, cheers to
all the people that put up all the training reports here. They are pure gold. :)

Hi lsu.....welcome aboard. :)

Wow a year is a long apprenticeship as a guest. Do you have any mates over there who follow Aussie Rules?

I can imagine how overseas supporters hang out for training reports etc. I do too and I'm only a couple of hours from Melbourne.

Look forward to reading your posts now you've finally joined us. Plenty of exciting times ahead to discuss hopefully.

lsu_tiger said:
Hi Everyone,

Have been a lurker on this site for over a year now.  Thought i'd do the deed and join up.

Originally from Melbourne, now living in Louisiana.  Have been a mad tiger supporter all my life (emphasis on mad).

I'm getting more and more exited with every week about the prospects over the next few years. By the way, cheers to
all the people that put up all the training reports here.  They are pure gold. :)
Welcome Isu. Happy posting. I'm based in Bangkok, so I appreciate your comments about the training reports etc. Don't you love the internet? :D

Thank you rosy and TigersOO.

There are a number of people over here that follow aussie rules. Watched the grand final
last year at a pub with about 50 other people (about half were american).
Things got pretty rowdy.

Yes, it would be a sad state if there was no internet

Welcome aboard LSUT,

We'd welcome your very best recipe for Gumbo.
Carna Tiges.

lsu_tiger said:
Thank you rosy and TigersOO.

There are a number of people over here that follow aussie rules.  Watched the grand final
last year at a pub with about 50 other people (about half were american). 
Things got pretty rowdy.

Yes, it would be a sad state if there was no internet

I remember living in LA in the early 90's before the internet became popular, and used to drive down to the Aussie embassy to read month old copies of the Age.

Phantom said:
Welcome aboard LSUT,

We'd welcome your very best recipe for Gumbo.
Carna Tiges.

Not a huge fan of the gumbo. Best thing around
is some blackened salmon, or a good old crawfish boil (lots of corn and spices)
Oh, and not to forget Abita beer

How about Hurricanes or Cajun cookin'??
Those Hurricanes are lethal business,I tried breaking some bars record of drinking them (17) and fell 3 short and almost killed myself in the process. :p

I used to amuse myself by popping over to Nawlins every couple of months when I was based in Daytona Fla.
I take it you follow LSU in college football then??

Gday isu in loooooozzziannnna ha ha ha. Spent a month in Nu-orlans in 95 was great love the food the music the atmosphere and the mighty mo. Welcome aboard you southern star or is that starlette you. Are you typing from a rockin chair on the banks of the ol bayoux or Lake Ponchatrain ;)

I don't think lsu has posted but I did see his name online either yesterday or today. Hope all's well.