Greetings and salutations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Greetings and salutations

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne

Finally decided to throw myself actively into this forum , instead of running past the pack waiting for a lace up handball , like too many of our players.
About me, I'm a lifelong tiger fan(atic), my first tigers game was V Geelong in 1969 Finals as a 9 yr old.
I've rarely missed a game here in Melbourne since, in nearly 40 years following the tigers I've only ever had 3 favorites over and above everyone else...and they are Francis Bourke Tony Free and Brad Ottens. Losing otto to the cats left me gutted, almost as bad as being 3 rows from the fence in the pocket when Browny got hurt.

The only way to improve our team is to get better players....simple as that.
We've had faith in too many players for too long. The clean out will continue!
Urge everyone you know who's a barracker to buy a membership in 2006.

:gotigers

Welcome to PRE SKULL. Glad you've decided to join in. :)

Wanna buy Otto's signed playing guernsey with COA? Only joking. It's happy hidden in the bottom of the wardrobe. I really liked the big lug too and was disappointed he didnt stick around. Oh well.