hi nswtiger | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hi nswtiger

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
just thought I would introduce myself to the team
Male late 30's (really late 30's)
living on the nrth coast of NSW
born, bred and educated in Melb, lived in WA OLD for some time and now Nrth NSW I have lived here for 10 years
Work in the medical field
All of life follower of the tigers (family all tiger supporters)
I have four sons all love and follow the tigers, which is amazing, considering we hardly ever see them on TV up here (eg this weekend all other games are been showed . but not the tigers games , arhhhh), we do go to Bris and sydney to watch them .which is not fun esp over the last few years

anyway love the site

it keeps me up to date with the really important news

cheers

Hi nsw and welcome to PRE. :)

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I reckon it's great with so many people are registering and posting lately that you see a name on a message on the main board and can refer back here to get a bit of a background.

You certainly have a better strike rate then me with all your boys following the Tiges. Oh well I bombed out on a couple but will work harder on grand kids if I ever have any. ;D

thx for the reply
yes 4 boys and they all follow the tigers
coming down to see the richmond and collingwood
I can not wait to see the game
I have not seen the tigers win a 'live' game for 4 years!!
every time I come down to watch them they lose
but its a great time just being there
thx again
I really enjoy this site
keeps me up to date with the real news
and by the way, this year only one richmond game (at 11.30 on a sunday night) has been shown this year in NSW , not even the radio covers it!
it is a bloody disgrace!!
the afl is wasting it money up here with this poor coverage!
anyway

That's interesting nsw. Tha AFL are desperate to make Sydney a success so you think they'd enhance their efforts by promoting the game in general. Seems not.

I have Austar and most of our games so far have been on live which is wonderful, but I don't think there has been much free to air converage of Richmond games down here either.

Do you listen to our games on the net?

in the short answer to that is
yes and no
yes i used too
and no
I have just brought a new house, getting new phone lines in and extra stuff
the old story really
I live in nrth NSW, it is the black hole of AFL, I tell you ........and on principle I will not get paid TV