Holland reported | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Holland reported

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
rosy3 said:
Nothing in it I say. :D

Didn't see it, (err, was missing for a min or two) but I
saw the ump with the book out, but as it appeared to
be a Coburg free, I assumed it was not a report of a
Coburg player. I'd like to think there's nothing in it - Dutchy isn't noted for belting people.

B

brownlow2003

rosy3 said:
Nothing in it I say. :D

I Missed It Too
The Charge Is Ben Holland will face the VFL tribunal after a late shepherd on Cameron Cloke.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Well this is complete crap!

Bloody hell Holland should get the MacDonalds voucher for the week....wacking that slow over-rated hack. He is already being found out this year.....great work Dutchy..
now about playing decent footy.....and not running like a prancing horse... you only run like that when you are running on the spot... usually after you count to ten a few times ... and then run out on the field.... your running style should revert back to the 'norm'... can the high knee action man! 8)

B

brownlow2003

Holland Cops One Week Ban

Richmond big man Ben Holland received a one match suspension last night at the VFL tribunal. Holland pleaded guilty for striking young Collingwood ruckman Cameron Cloke during the match last Sunday. During the hearing Holland told the tribunal of the disappointment of not only his clumsy actions but how he had let down his Coburg teammates.

When giving their verdict the tribunal took into account Holland's good record and also the fact he has missed so much football in the last 12 months through injury. He will miss this Saturday's match against Port Melbourne.

P

PuntRoadRoar

bloody hell,

that pisses me off, he needs match practice and look whats happened now grrrrrrrrrrr so much for dutchy to be back by the carlton game

not very happy :mad:

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Speaking of the Cloke boys, they were talking on Fox Footy News about the youngest Cloke boy, Travis, and how he is meant to be the best out of the 3 Clokes and that there could be a wrangle between Collingwood and Richmond as to who gets him under the father-son rule.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
We have got no chance with the two brothers at Collingwood. Anyone know what year he will be eligible for the draft?Seems we have a sudden abundance of father-son talent going around?

Any idea what happened yesterday? I couldnt get in this site all day nor could someone else i converse with, while others seem to be posting normally. Strange.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
shawry said:
Any idea what happened yesterday? I couldnt get in this site all day nor could someone else i converse with, while others seem to be posting normally. Strange.

I've explained it on the feedback board shawry

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
I believe the pies are in all sorts in relation to father / son as they will likely have to choose between Ray Shaws other son and Travis Cloke. That will test their loyalties.

Pity about Dutchy. He needs the game time. But I do wonder when he comes back if we will be a bit top heavy.