Homecoming Hero | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Homecoming Hero

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Kraks was a favourite of mine. He speaks really well on both the Richmond website and an in-depth interview with Ferrett on his In The Game podcast on the AFL site.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
theglove3 said:
Error.
Should have waited for the return Coll match.
Just to tick their supporters off! :hihi
Be careful what you wish for. Round 2 Collingwood match, there was a no-show-up from Geoff Raines at half time in the 3121 room where he was advertised to appear. I reckon he was being held up in a Collingwood supporters' half time function.

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
Bernie said:
Neither Kellaway has had the honour, as yet.

I'm surprised Agincourt didn't jump in and answer this question!

He has a very weird love for both of these gentlemen!!!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Argh the old dark days.

Remember in a lot of games (under KB IIRC) Hoggy would start at Full Forward and by half way through the 2nd Q he would be our Full Back.

Always hated that move but showed our lack of quality key position players.

On a hiding to nothing!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
zippadeee said:
Anyone who kicks 10 against the scum. Should be in our hall of fame.
I love Hoggy

Was very Roach like with his goal kicking.

He was a fave of mine also back in the day.

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Without Hoggy, we'd have not been able to do the super trade with Fitzroy that got us Brodders and Butch so I'll be happy to give him a clap as he goes past. He wasn't that much of a captain, but we weren't that much of a team either.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Was my favourite player with Knights growing up. Seemed to be a very good bloke.