Honest player assesment | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Honest player assesment

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
OK Just like to say hi to everyone my first post on this fantastic board!!!!! I had enough of just reading them and thought maybe its time to have a go!!!

First of all can i say that unless we rid ourselves of danny frawley we are in for more torture!!!! The man has absolutely no tactical skill or awareness!!! No game plan!!! No player management!!! No IDEA!!!!
He has to be the worst coach i have ever seen!!! No idea!!!! And he has surrounded himself with more losers just for comfort!!!! At least hes getting his mates a job which is the important thing!!!! Bloody Loewe, another dud!!!! Brittain!!! If the guy was any good hed be at carlton still!!!! How they could of not offered Richardson who coached coburg last year a sopt on the panel after hutchinson left is beyond me!!!! Instead he got his mates on there!! One of crockers old north mates!!! Spargo!!!! YEAH great AFL EXPERIENCE!!!!

Anyway heres to WALLACE for next year!!!! Heard from someone that we have all but signed Terry Wallace for next year!!! HERES HOPING!!!!

Anyway i could go on and on with frawley bashing but here is my player asesment!!

Here is what i saw on friday night

Richo - Still a gun and only player who truly bleeds black and yellow!!!The guy ran his heart out!!!!Kicking must be worked on!!
Rogers - The man must play along side richo in the forward pocket. Elsewhere is the biggest dud going around!!!
King - Great trade!!! NOT!!! Absolute DUD!!!
Houlihan - Softest tosser ive ever seen!!!! Rivals Bowden
D.Kellaway - Tagger and only tagger!!! Maybe a back pocket also!!
A.Kellaway - Most consistent backman
Bowden - I dont care if this guy gets 100 possesions still as weak as they come and gets all his possesions in the backline when the game is over!!!
Stafford - Frawley just doesnt know how to utilise him!!
Hall - Same as stafford
Campbell - By far our best player at the club
Johnson - Must be thinking were have i come!!!
Blumfield - Same as above
Rodan - Poor bugger just wont be allowed to play his natural position!!! them man is a gun but frawley just wont give him a chance!!!
Fiora - Great for run off the backline!!! Thats his position but another talent wasted thanks to frawley!!!
Gaspar - Did well against Tarrant heres hoping!!! I think he finds it hard against the bigger rougher opponents, does well against similar size and speed
Cogs - Should be a gun!!!!
Zantuck - definately underdone!!!
Tivendale - still living in his hour of fame a couple of years ago!!! Five minutes of good footy 4 years ago and thinks hes a gun!! Again could be useful if Frawley had half a brain!!!
hilton - still underdone and must also be played in attack with limited time in middle!!!

Thats my assesment!!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
frawleyudud said:
OK Just like to say hi to everyone my first post on this fantastic board!!!!!

Here is what i saw on friday night

D.Kellaway - Tagger and only tagger!!! Maybe a back pocket also!!

Hiya, you who I won't address by name, ha. ;D Welcome to the site. :)

I didn't see that with Dunc on Friday night, but I did see Nathan Buckley play a blinder that I strongly doubt he would have got away with had Dunc been in the team.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Welcome to the feral community frawleyudud. That is a very intersesting name. Why did you decide to call yourself that ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha TG, they're starting to outnumber us....Better get in some reinforcements. ;D

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
welcome abord frawleyudud. Anyone that thinks Campbell is far and away our best player is alright by me ;D