houdini tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

houdini tigers

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
B--r hilton, b holland, r vardy
HB-- c hyde, l cameron, a mills
C -- m rodgers, w campbell, c king
HF-- k pitiful, a houlidud, d kellaway
F -- j bowdrops, schulz, a fiora
FOLL-- r hall, c biddisdud, b nicholls
INTER--m shir, t fleming, d sipthorp, m mcgrath
EMERG-- a pickering, k moore.
We should let this team take the field for the rest of the season, because at the end of the year we should not see most of them in a R F C jumper again.
I know that you will all jump up in the air about one name and that is w campbell but if he comes back as a good player next year with the injury he has at his age medical science will clone him.So most of them will do what houdini does and disappear for good :'( :'( :'(

zacs56 said:
B--r hilton, b holland, r vardy
HB-- c hyde, l cameron, a mills
C -- m rodgers, w campbell, c king
HF-- k pitiful, a houlidud, d kellaway
F -- j bowdrops, schulz, a fiora
FOLL-- r hall, c biddisdud, b nicholls
INTER--m shir, t fleming, d sipthorp, m mcgrath
EMERG-- a pickering, k moore.

Bit unfair on players such as Schulz, mc grath, sipthorp, and moore. At least let them have a run before getting rid of them. How do you know they wont be good players???

Bit unfair on players such as Schulz, mc grath, sipthorp, and moore. At least let them have a run before getting rid of them. How do you know they wont be good players???
It is only my thoughts on who we mite keep or let go.If R F C is honest with them selfs the list should look something like the one I posted.Two are rookies and how meny have R F C keeped in the last ten years?