How did you find out about PRE website? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How did you find out about PRE website?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It would be interesting to know how everyone had the good fortune to stumble across PRE if they'd like to share their story. :hearton

Was that long ago I can't even remember. Wasn't PRE then either. It was roarpower :D I think I did a search on google for richmond and it came up with the roarpower site. Started posting on there and they haven't been able to get rid of me since ;D

Rhett Bartlett's site directed me to a few R'mond fan sites and found myself reading this one more and more.... hooked!

I got to see this through pa. He was on it 24/7 and I saw a few issues I wanted to stress my opinions on. I'm also on 24-7 now and it's becoming more of a struggle to get a go at the CPU as more of the family get hooked.

I come to unwind (as I mentioned last night) and type a bit ('cos I like to write). I've learnt heaps from this site and extended my vocabulary considerably.

Go tiges!

Curtis

I found the site a couple of years ago and then again last year. Each time, post season and regarding the National Draft. There were these guys called Phantom and Redford and some others I can't remember. Unlike every other forum I'd read (five minutes and then obviously noone's got any idea) thes guys were intelligent and informed. Two of them were rational but I can't remember their names. ;D

When you barrack for Richmond, draft and trade time has become the most exciting part of the year.

Interesting question Rose Garden!!

Thought back, and for the life of me, I just cannot remember. I think it is called domestic blindness. :cutelaugh

Must admit the site is thought provoking and enjoy the comments of one and all, except the ferals that appear from time to time...probably trolls. Wont' sleep now, trying to recall how I got hooked. It's like a drug!!

Through another site that had a link to PRE, it was 1 May 2003 at 11.01.21 pm ;D

So this year will be my 2nd anniversary!!

What on earth was I doing surfing the net for richmond sites at 11.02.21 pm ???

Saw a few mentions in newspaper articles and dropped in for a look. Registered after plucking up the courage, and deciding I had to reply to some of the funny things I read. Have been addicted ever since and start to get withdrawal symptoms if I haven't been on for a few days.

Saw a reference to the site last year in the Herald-Sun, when all the argy bargy between the new and old board members was happening.

I don't post much, but I look in nearly everyday.

Rowdydave

google brought me here, i was searching for old richmond pics and stats, wound up clicking on a link to this forum :)