How do I post pics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How do I post pics

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
G'day Pre...this has prob been done to death, but I couldn't find the solution using search!
How do I post or link pics to the site???
Pretty straight forward question

Cheers
Bairdy

Bairdy the img option to post pictures directly on the site has been disabled for a few reasons.

One was the pics slowed the site down for those with dial up, another was because some inappropriate pics were posted and another due to the massive volume of traffic PRE gets was so we don't take up to much of our hosts server space.

To post a link the picture needs an URL address. There are various free sites to host your images.

MSN has a section called "My Space" where you can publish pictures. I think there's also a site called imageshack. I've never used those sites so somebody else might be able to offer better advice than I can.

G'day rosy....I've made the pic album in msn...how do I link it????? :help

I think you'd just copy the URL address at the top of the page bairdy. It should start with http://

I think you could just right click on the individual picture too and then click on properties and copy the address.