How many tiges in your supercoach team? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How many tiges in your supercoach team?

At very least Dustin, maybe someone like Thomson could be value if he looks fit and gets a run in NAB Cup and/or practice matches

You would think a few kids available cheap will get game time and would be worth starting with on the bench - Dea, Webberley, Astbury - matter of making a call on who could get a run early and may hold his spot

Will be interesting to see how Hardwick approaches guys like Collins and Connors who are lightly played but have been in the system for enough time and should do ok in the seniors if they play near their potential

Gotta have Martin. Probably give Thomson a try too if he goes OK in the lead up. Polak could also be a good cheap option and Deledio could be right up there amongst the highest scorers this year IMO.

So far Lids, Newman and Martin definite starters on the ground for me. Also have Edwards in the mix for a forward spot at this stage, and Webberley and Connors on the bench.

Of course this is mostly because I haven't seen anything of the other sides so far this preseason, so apart from Lids and Newman it's just guys I reckon present pretty reasonable value. This will no doubt change before the start of round one.

Braddles said:
So far Lids, Newman and Martin definite starters on the ground for me. Also have Edwards in the mix for a forward spot at this stage, and Webberley and Connors on the bench.

Of course this is mostly because I haven't seen anything of the other sides so far this preseason, so apart from Lids and Newman it's just guys I reckon present pretty reasonable value. This will no doubt change before the start of round one.

same for mine. will have a look at connors, cotch, and thomo in the nab cup. aprt from that dont think there is much value anywere else unfortunately...

Braddles said:

I have Newman but after last night I am concerned where he will play. Don't think he will get same output in midfield or if he becomes too accountable. He is still in for now. Martin will be one of the most popular players in SC and is a lock. Connors is great value. That will be it for me.

Shame Lids isn't a forward any more. Prefer others in mid.

Now have just two: Newman and Martin.

Have done a lot of shuffling over the past couple of days, and will no doubt do the same thing after next week's matches...

Martin and Connors.
Might add Lids or Newman later in the season if their price drops, both too expensive for the moment.

Tigers of Old said:
A fit Chimp is too good to pass up at that price.
He's a bit of a risk but I'm going for it.

Also have Martin & Relton on the bench.
Not sure hes capable off racking up big enough numbers yet. Will have to be rested again this year you would think due to only limited pre season.

What are peoples thoughts on Conners? seems to be scoring well in pre season, question is will it continue?

mtench said:
Not sure hes capable off racking up big enough numbers yet. Will have to be rested again this year you would think due to only limited pre season.

What are peoples thoughts on Conners? seems to be scoring well in pre season, question is will it continue?

I like the fact he is rookie priced but 4th year. Looks to have a spot now and will score OK. Will be a good cash cow, start with him but cash him later (maybe to uprade Cotchin ;D )

One tiger only - Martin.

Webberley, Roberts, Gourdis are maybe's pending being named for R1 (of course of Roberts is elevated)

I will also consider trading down for Astbury if he gets a go down the track.

KiwiTig said:
I like the fact he is rookie priced but 4th year. Looks to have a spot now and will score OK. Will be a good cash cow, start with him but cash him later (maybe to uprade Cotchin ;D )
Yeah cash isnt a prob with him in the team 227k left with him in. might upgrade a couple of others like Rohan, Masten Drum with that and trade Conners few weeks down the track.