Rd7???? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd7????

Apologies to all those left in the dark by the sudden pause in the season. Major personal issues involving a lot of doctors etc came in from the western ridge and I was taken by surprise. Most is now calmed and I will be able to resume proceedings within a week or two. I'll keep you all posted.

Well that was one hell of a long weekend!

Wondering if there's any motivation in my attempting to resume the QFFL?

I'm set up a little better now and might aim to resume it when the AFL season is over .... *clamps down firmly on tongue* :p

Just trying to recapture my logins for all the forums that had participated. You guys were on top of the ladder when it all came to a screaming halt in 2007!

Either way, hiyas all!

Hiya U2, we're probably going to have to restart a new season as at least one of the forums (Grandstand Gremlins) has dissolved. Will probably start with some scratch matches for fun at odd intervals.

So its an opportunity to collect 20+ players again.