How Richmond Tigers Created Chaos To Earn Finals Spot | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How Richmond Tigers Created Chaos To Earn Finals Spot

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Looking forward to seeing how the tiges go in the next few weeks

Good article, I like the analysis articles on the ABC website/app, they are actually intelligent and well researched.

The change in our women's side this year has been impressive. I figure they have been building for a couple of years and it is starting to come together.

I also like that this is a style of football the men's team have been playing too, good to see a Richmond style across both teams.

Big ask tomorrow but the chaos and defensive game style is suited to finals so we'll see how we go.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Looking forward to seeing how the tiges go in the next few weeks

Good read. Not sure we can beat Brissie up there though.

Was critical early of Sheahan as they targetted the wrong sort bit Egan and Sheerin especially were masterstrokes of recruiting this season. Said it a lot but Carlton have given away heaps of good players.

And it is a real pity we abandoned our VFLW program.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Huge ask to beat Brisbane, but Brisbane is one of the teams we beat in our 8 game unbeaten run.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Huge ask to beat Brisbane, but Brisbane is one of the teams we beat in our 8 game unbeaten run.
Preview in the Herald Sun today, half the Brissy side mentioned as threats, one Richond player mentioned for the whole article.
We bat no deeper than Monique Conti apparently.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
We're a chance but go into today's game a clear underdogs which is reasonable.

I saw most of the last quarter of last night's game between Adelaide and Melbourne, wow, that was one fast game of footy. We are not yet at that level. The pressure and chaos along with a very good defence does nullify the speed to some extent but we look to be 1 step away from really being a contender. Need to improve the skills, marking and passing need some work. If we can win a final this year that would be the step forward I'd like to see and look to build for next season, unless we can pull off a miracle this year!

DS

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Preview in the Herald Sun today, half the Brissy side mentioned as threats, one Richond player mentioned for the whole article.
We bat no deeper than Monique Conti apparently.

Just like in 2017, it was Dustin Martin v the rest of the comp, the rest of our players were crap apparently.