If the game isn't live on tv.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If the game isn't live on tv..

..and you're not at the ground, how do you follow it?

• Listen to the radio live

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Listen to live radio while watching delayed broadcast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait for delayed tv broadcast

• Listen to radio and tape game to watch later

• Other, please explain

• Total voters

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I drive people bonkers here cos I can't stand not knowing what is happening live where Richmond are concerned. The rest of my family prefer to wait for the delayed coverage.

I have the headphones on and try as I might to give no hints of what's happening people can tell from my reaction how we're travelling.

I listen live on the radio while watching the delayed broadcast on telly when it comes on, but concentration is more on the live radio so I tape the game to watch later too.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I'm withyour family Rosy. I cant stand to know beforehand either. I can listen to a small bit on the radio before the coverage starts but after that i dont want to know what happens at the end til i see it on the TV. My girlfriend gets shitty about that as she is like you and needs to know first and does give it away.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I'm too impatient where Richmond is concerned knowing the match is over even though it's just after half-time on the telly. Just can't help myself turning on the radio and finding out what the real score is :).

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Here in NSW we don't get Friday matches till after 11 o'clock but we do get saturday and sunday matches live on FTA which is one of the perks of living interstate.
However when the Tigers are on a Friday night, I get till about midnight (approx half time) before I hit the net for the full time scores but this varies depending on how we are going at the time.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
hates listening to the game on radio unless im at the game so i choose not to.
i do shiftwork and if im at work i have a total football free work place[bit hard when others are at work as well]tape it on foxtel if i can and watch in when i get home.