If we finish 5th... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If we finish 5th...

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
And we play the dogs than I'm very worried.
Reckon it could all be over very quick.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just have to win tomorrow just get it done.

A win tomorrow and we are dangerous a loss and we are probably done.

Reactions: 1 user

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Losing tomorrow doesn't mean the Tigers can't win the flag, B4P
I’m not saying we can’t, but if we lose tomorrow @ the g vs Brisbane then I don’t think we are as good as we think. But I don’t think that’s the case, I think we are better and will win so it’s a moot point.

Reactions: 1 user

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Here is my take on Tomorrows game:

Brisbane have not played at the G since round 4.

They lost by over 10 goals when they did.

We have won x amount in a row.

Incentive will be if the Hawks beat the Eagles tonight.2nd spot.

Enough said.:p

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geez Tommy Barrass hasnt had a good return from his long lay off lacking a lot of touch, had a mare against the Tiges last week and having issues tonight also.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Fascinating finish to the H and A season. A lot hangs on the games today, Sunday bloody Sunday!!

Frank Booth

Tiger Cub
Apr 9, 2016
If Bulldogs beat Adelaide, they finish 7th and essendon finish 8th.. If we finish 5th we'll play Bombers at MCG

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If Bulldogs beat Adelaide, they finish 7th and essendon finish 8th.. If we finish 5th we'll play Bombers at MCG
I could live with that, if necessary. *smile* Wet Coke losing to Hawforn last night just stuffed up my preffered scenario of Moggies v Us at the G in our first final so don't really care who or where we play. If we're good enough we win the flag against anyone, if not we rewind n start again.