If we only win two more games this year! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If we only win two more games this year!

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
I’m sure we will win more but if we only win two I hope it’s Port and the bombers.
Port to shut that gloating prick Cornes up. He’s revelling in Richmond and one of the greatest captains the game has produced demise.
The bombers just for old times sake.

Reactions: 1 user
bah, what do geelong care if we beat them

i'd take essendon just to continue the torture

and i'd also take a 10-goal drubbing of north melbourne, who still think they have our measure even through all the flags

Don't really care. More annoyed that the further we finish towards the bottom of the ladder the higher the draft pick GWS get. I know we paid it to get a deal for the two former GWS boys but of all years for us to basically cliff dive , we had to do it this year.

Reactions: 1 user